Tuesday 13 August 2013

Introductions

First things first: My name is Ellesse, I'm 18 and from the Midlands, UK.

- I've decided to write a blog as my life is going to be changing in the coming months because of University. I'm hoping to go to The University of Lincoln to study Business and Management. A Level results are going to be released on Thursday 15th August and I will find out if I've gotten into Lincoln or not. I'd like to document things that I've been up to, and how things are changing - new people I meet, how my course is going, how Lincoln is, and many more things.



I also have a boyfriend of almost two years, his name is Rhys and he's also 18. I will also probably update of anything we do, for example - we are planning to go to Duxford Air museum (I love planes, and he promised that once he could drive he would take me). But you will most likely hear a lot about Rhys!




We will be meeting up lots when we're both at University, which we're both looking forward to!











(left to right) Rhys, ,me, Simon, Lewis 
Laura, me

Ashley, me, Dee









I also have six best friends who I've known throughout my time at College. These six have been there through exams, good and bad times. We're all going to study different things and go into different jobs: Rhys - Social and Political Sciences, Simon - History, Lewis - Neuroscience, Laura - Biology, Ashley - Business Management and Accounting, Dee - A job in IT.  I definitely hope to keep in contact with all of them at University, and I'm 100% sure I will! 



George, Sidney, Molly
Finally, I live in a family of four, have one sister, 3 dogs, a tortoise and a rabbit. They're all great and I will miss them all lots at University!


















I hope you'll enjoy my blog! I'll be posting my A Level results on Thursday - wish me luck!

x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog! Hope your results were okay and got you into Lincoln, you'll love uni!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster award :)

    http://marsjambelle.blogspot.sg/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete